Welcome to 10360 Kingsbridge Rd. Ellicott City, MD 21042. This spectacular all brick home is located in the sought after Preserve Neighborhood and sits on 3 beautiful acres. Pride of ownership is evident in this pristine home that boasts over 6,500+ finished square feet. Inside, you will find grand settings that mix well with a traditional feel & layout. The 7 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms make this a perfect house to raise a family and is within walking distance to all Centennial School District Schools. As you walk through the front door you are greeted by a grand two story foyer. The main level is light filled, airy and open with several entertaining areas and is perfect to host large gatherings. Incorporated in the main level are two fireplaces, a gourmet kitchen with an island, a sunken family room, a formal living room, an oversized dining room, a separate home office, a breakfast area, a sunroom, a mudroom, 1.5 bathrooms & a screened in porch. There are two staircases leading from the main level to the upstairs levels. On the 2nd floor you will find a very open and spacious landing that leads to the laundry room along with 5 large bedrooms and 3 baths, including a massive primary bedroom suite w/gas fireplace and separate private sitting room. Another large bedroom suite and full bath are situated on the top floor. The basement is finished with yet another bedroom/den area, full bath, 4th fireplace & plenty of room for entertainment, theater, games..ect. There is also a large portion of the basement that is unfinished and allows for lots of storage or home gym. The attached three car garage leads into a mudroom with access to the rear staircase that makes it easy to take luggage to the 2nd floor bedrooms. A nice deck is off the back of the house that overlooks the lush grass, mature trees and wooded area in rear of yard. The backyard offers something for everyone, including a tree house, hot tub, basketball court with lights, hammock, horseshoes and much more. This home is truly a show stopper! Original owners.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
6 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Well
6,564 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows
- 4. Brick, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sport Court, Hot Tub, Playground, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price