Seller offering $5,000 renovation credit. Brand new Dishwasher and Washer installed. Lovely rancher sited on half an acre in the desirable Hammond Park community boasting 4 bedrooms, 2 full and 2 half baths! Fall in love with the gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main level. Combination living and dining room create great flow for entertaining family and friends. Formal dining room features decorative crown molding, access to the deck overlooking the lush, manicured yard, pond, and mature trees. Prepare your favorite recipes in the kitchen appointed with table space for a breakfast area, and ample counter and cabinet space. Primary bedroom hosts an en-suite half bath, two additional bedrooms and a full bath to conclude the main level sleeping quarters. Expansive finished walkout lower level with wood burning fireplace, game room, laundry room, half bath, and a woodworkers dream workshop. In-law suite addition with a full kitchen, bedroom, bath and living space and it's own washer & Dryer provides plenty of versatility! Spend this summer barbecuing on the stunning deck overlooking the lush rear landscaping, paver patio, pond, and mature trees. Simply perfect! Updates: New A/C, Add-on with living room, dining room, kitchen, full bath, and bedroom, painted front porch, waterfall in pond. 1 Year Home Warranty
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,532 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage
- Country Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Workshop, Full Finished, Full
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fountain, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price