Beautiful renovated townhome in the Copperfield At Five Farm community of Lutherville-Timonium! Enter into the living and dining rooms that offer a bay window and gorgeous hardwood floors. Let the kitchen inspire your inner chef with glazed cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, breakfast area, and granite counters. Relax and unwind in the master suite with double closets and soaking tub. The fully finished lower level provides an ideal space for entertaining with wood burning fireplace with brick surround and access to the cozy patio, fenced yard, and deck. Major commuter routes include I-695, I-95, and I-83 for easy access to downtown Baltimore! Updates: Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Kitchen Cabinetry, Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Wall Oven, cook top, and built-in microwave, Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, New Bath Vanities, Light Fixtures, And Mirrors. Paint, Stained Deck, Washer, Dryer, Hot Water Heater, Heating Unit.
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,902 sq. ft
Copperfield At Five Frm
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Patio
- 010 - RESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price