Features and amenities above and beyond are the hallmark of this fully upgraded, customized home and make it a true show stopper. Conveniently located in Ellicott City, this very special residence tells the story of a place where you can gather, create, retreat, or entertain. Unparalleled in its use of the finest materials, and appointed with up-to-the-minute finishes, this incredible property is an expression of relaxed luxury both inside and out.Lighted stone Governor~s pillars announce entry at the driveway, and a welcoming stone lead walk surrounded by landscaping escorts friends and family to the covered front porch. A pair of 8-foot doors with specialty trim baroque textured glass set the stage for the style and quality to follow. Inside, upgrades at every turn include hardwood floors in pewter gray, 10-ft plus tray and coffered ceilings and main level rooms embellished with exaggerated vestibule-styled case openings. Generous interior rooms unfold within an open floor plan and a feature Jeldwin accordion door follows the same design precedent opening the family room to deck, creating a spectacular space that invites outdoor living and dining. Prep your favorite meals in a gourmet kitchen with a contrast island, Restoration Hardware pendants, stainless Viking appliances and custom height cabinets with under counter and kick lighting.Views of a professionally landscaped rear lawn and terraced stone walls surround a regulation tennis court and sand garden for sport and play. Alongside the deck at the base of the cascading stair, a flagstone patio and outdoor kitchen with fridge and grill begin a full spectrum of entertainment possibilities incorporating music, media, and play inside. Inside, the lower level walk-out patio is complemented by a full service kitchenette bar, remote blinds for full daylight windows, a wine room, cooler and racking for 1000 plus bottles and two bedrooms with a shared full bath.Retire at the end of the day in a gracious sitting room with a wet bar adjacent to the master suite trimmed with reclaimed wood on a feature wall and ceiling. Treat yourself to a relaxing spa bath in the jetted tub, or a steam shower with rain head and body sprays. Two dressing closets and a signature bonus walk-in closet are outfitted with wardrobe built-in, drawers and jamb activated lighting to enhance your morning routine. No detail has been compromised in presenting this home of distinction. A once in a lifetime opportunity awaits here at 12057 Open Run Road.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Wat
Hardi Plank, Stone
9,082 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Air Cleaner, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout, Full, Heated
- Casement, Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Stone.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- 010 RESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)