Beautifully maintained end-unit townhome in the Courtland Woods community of Pikesville! Arrive into the main level by way of the front outside lounge area and experience a neutral color palette that highlights a chair railing, bay window, and gorgeous hardwood floors. Let the kitchen inspire gourmet dining boasting a decorative backsplash, sleek appliances, and granite counters. Relax and unwind in the primary bedroom suite offering plush carpet, a vaulted ceiling, skylight, and a walk-in closet. The lower level provides an ideal space for spending time with loved ones spotlighted by a wood-burning fireplace, ample storage, and access to the patio and partially fenced yard. Enjoy morning coffee or tea on the covered deck that overlooks the tranquil scenery of mature trees and Gwynns Falls stream. Major commuter routes include MD-26, I-795, and I-695 and assigned parking make this a must-see property!
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Brick Front
1,896 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
MILFORD MILL ACADEMY
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Brick.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price