Lovely ranch-style home in the water privileged community of Riviera Beach on the Patapsco River offering two beaches, boat ramp, pier, playgrounds, and more! Hardwood flooring in living room and bedrooms and stylish new laminate in kitchen. Bright and airy living room features crown molding and a bay window. Kitchen showcases stainless steel appliances including a wall oven and cooktop as well as table space for dining. Master bedroom highlights dual closets. Lower level recreation room boasts luxury vinyl flooring, a brick wood-burning fireplace, wet bar with shiplap, and huge storage space. Enjoy the fenced rear yard with a patio and storage shed. Voluntary HOA fee. Property Updates: refrigerator, water heater, kitchen flooring, refinished lower level, front door, interior paint, and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,452 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Patapsco River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS