Fall in love with this absolutely charming three bedroom home tucked away in Riviera Beach, just around the corner from the community beach with delightful details throughout. Sun drenched windows, a relaxing color theme, hardwood floors and the best of one level living. Kick your feet up and relax in the living room offering a bright bay window and built-in shelves for displaying your favorite photos and prized treasures. The spacious eat-in kitchen is complete with a dining area and doors to the backyard. Massive family room that features a cozy wood-burning fireplace and a fantastic bar. The expansive backyard is surrounded by trees, making this home the ultimate paradise. Conveniently located near several marinas for enjoying the best of living on the water! Brand new AC unit and oil tank recently relined.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Brick Front
1,452 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Heated, Space For Rooms, Full, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Body of Water
- Patapsco River
- Chain Link, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price