Beautiful Cape Cod style home located minutes from downtown DC yet providing the convenience to suburban living, walking and bike trails, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Close to major commuter routes and the Metro. Boasting freshly painted interior spaces, hardwood floors, and an open floor plan. Entertain family and friends in the living and dining rooms. A spacious kitchen provides the ideal space to prepare delectable meals highlighting energy efficient stainless steel appliances. The main level master bedroom will surely impress. Travel upstairs to find two sizable bedrooms and a large walk-in closet for additional storage. Enjoy watching the sun rise and set from the comfort of the inviting covered front porch or the expansive rear deck with a retractable awning, overlooking a fenced rear yard and a 1-car detached garage. Don~t miss out on the opportunity to own something special!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,282 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Poured, Unfinished Basement, Workshop
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Shared Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Chain Link, Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Atrium. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS