Luxurious All Brick Dale Thompson 4 Car Garage Colonial Style Custom Home on a Private Lot! Custom moldings, architectural columns, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, built-in cabinetry shelving, and lofty windows embroider the common areas and makes for the ideal entertainment venue. Superior craftsmanship and stunning design-inspired features continue throughout this impressive masterpiece. Grand Two Story foyer providing marble flooring, curved staircase, and a view of the superior open floorplan. Gourmet eat-in kitchen with sleek stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, center island, cooktop, double wall oven, breakfast bar, decorative backsplash, display cabinetry, and breakfast room adorned with a domed ceiling and skylights. Impressive two-story family room with a fireplace and allows easy access to the deck. The living room is embellished with a fireplace and adjacent to the formal dining room hosting a tray ceiling. Den private office with built-in shelving, laundry room, and powder room complete the main level. Upper-level master suite highlighted with a tray ceiling, fireplace, custom walk-in closet, master bathroom with dual vanities, decadent soaking tub, water closet, bidet, and separate glass-enclosed shower with a ceiling rain shower head and five body spray jets. Four over sized bedrooms with walk-in closets, two dual entry full baths, and a cedar closet conclude the upper-level sleeping quarters. Lower level showcases a sizable recreation room, custom wet bar, media room, stone profile fireplace, full bath, bedroom, steam room, storage, and walkout access to the amazing patio. The exterior features a four-car attached garage with a storage room, landscaped grounds, extensive hardscape, private lot, covered front porch, deck, balcony, patio, play area, secure storage, and tree-lined backyard. Recent Updates: Paint, upgraded carpet, lighting package, refinished hardwood floors, bathroom vanities with granite, and MORE! This remarkable property aims to please and is truly the embodiment of Maryland's good life!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Brick Front
7,384 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Media, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Intercom System, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, wine storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)