Spectacular custom-built colonial-style home situated on 9.80 acres in the highly sought-after Abbington Farms community! Boasting incredible panoramic views and sits atop the Catoctin Mountains overlooking the city of Frederick. This masterpiece was designed and inspired by the Southern Living Saratoga Springs collection. Surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds, extensive hardscape, stately columns, two-story horse barn that accommodates four stalls (bring your horses), expansive deck, stone terrace, covered front porch, portico entry encased with architectural columns, gazebo, spiral staircase leading to the stone covered patio, and hot tub. This complete outdoor oasis makes for the ideal entertainment venue! Travel inside to find polished elegance, sophisticated detail, and light-filled interiors in every room! Inviting living room adorned with French doors, lofty atrium doors, transom windows, and easy access to the outdoors. The formal dining room is embellished with gleaming hardwood floors and crown molding. Sure to be the envy of any guest the gourmet eat-in kitchen is appointed with sleek appliances, granite countertops, a center island, breakfast bar, display cabinetry, decorative backsplash, garden window, and breakfast room with serene backyard views. Designed for entertaining and everyday living the impressive family room takes center stage featuring a fireplace surrounded by built-in custom cabinetry enhanced with lighting and deck access. Pocket doors, private office, powder room, laundry room, and arrival center complete the main level. Luxurious ownerâs suite graced with a walk-in closet, dressing area, en-suite full bath with spa-like elements including dual vanities, jetted soaking tub, and a glass-enclosed shower. Three bedrooms and two full baths conclude the upper-level sleeping quarters. The sizeable lower level is highlighted with gleaming hardwood floors, recreation room, game room, fireplace, wet bar with dishwasher, kegerator, ice maker, refrigerator, bedroom, full bath, and storage. This remarkable property aims to please and is truly the embodiment of Marylandâs good life!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
5,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
GOV. THOMAS JOHNSON
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, 2nd Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Air Cleaner, Self-Cleaning Oven, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout, Full, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Air Filter, Bar, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- R1 RC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price