Beautiful home situated on a quiet cul-de-sac boasts numerous updates throughout! Spacious interiors accented by neutral color palette and Pergo flooring. Kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, table space, and a pantry. Formal living and dining rooms. Family room off kitchen features a beamed ceiling and wood-burning stove. Main level laundry room. Generously sized bedrooms with optional second master bedroom. Updated baths. Lower level recreation room and ample storage space. Detached 1-car carport. Landscaped front and rear yards. Property Updates: Newer roof, HVAC, siding, windows, landscaping, interior painting, bath updates, and carpeting. Seller offering a $10,000 closing cost/or kitchen upgrade credit with full price offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,570 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Village Of Long Reach
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price