Beautiful home situated on a quiet cul-de-sac boasts numerous updates throughout! Spacious interiors accented by neutral color palette and Pergo flooring. Kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, table space, and a pantry. Formal living and dining rooms. Family room off kitchen features a beamed ceiling and wood-burning stove. Main level laundry room. Generously sized bedrooms with optional second master bedroom. Updated baths. Lower level recreation room and ample storage space. Detached 1-car carport. Landscaped front and rear yards. Property Updates: Newer roof, HVAC, siding, windows, landscaping, interior painting, bath updates, and carpeting. Seller offering a $10,000 closing cost/or kitchen upgrade credit with full price offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,570 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Village Of Long Reach
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)